Astin-Weight

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 01:16:19 EST

=20
In a message dated 2/7/05 6:20:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, =20
tune4@earthlink.net writes:

Has anyone dealt with the  Astin-Weight Co. lately?  I have sent several=20
e-mails, and made several  phone calls to their addresses and number listed=20=
on=20
their website, and get  NOTHING!  I=E2=80=99m missing something or someone.=20=
 Does anyone=20
have a name  or address to which I may inquire?  I need a treble bridge for=20=
a=20
console  piano.=20

I am not surprised by a lack of response.  When I worked for a dealer =20
several years ago, Astin-Weight was never very responsive.  In  fact they we=
re even=20
downright shady.  I sold a piano to someone who came  into the store.  Spent=
 a=20
couple of hours with the guy.  Then we got  undercut in price by guess=20
who--Don Weight.
=20
I would not be surprised if they were out of business.  Too bad.   I kind of=
=20
liked the pianos.
=20
Dave Stahl