Archive Garble

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 11:38:02 +0100

Can anyone tell me why half the posts archived are cluttered with  " =
20 " and other such garbel  written every other line or so. Causes a lot
of distraction when trying read through posts.  Take the following clip
from a random post.....

Would be nice to see if there was anyway of stripping posts from these
codes... if thats what they are.

Cheers
RicB

Has anyone dealt with the  Astin-Weight Co. lately?  I have sent several=20
e-mails, and made several  phone calls to their addresses and number listed=20=
on=20
their website, and get  NOTHING!  I=E2=80=99m missing something or someone.=20=
 Does anyone=20
have a name  or address to which I may inquire?  I need a treble bridge for=20=
a=20
console  piano.=20