archives garble

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:10:42 -0800

Conrad said: "Well, in the "good ol days" of the list, we had an =
unwritten agreement to=20
post only in "text only" format. My software certainly understands=20
hypertext markup language, but I try to only SEND in text/ascii."

Conrad,
AND THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! Your posts are always readable. My machine is =
a Windows 98, but all of my programs are current tech. All this fancy =
font, color garbage, (pronounced GAR Baugh), is a royal pain for those =
of us on the Digest.=20
I've learned to live with the "alphabet soup" w/photos, etc., but the =
extra font crap I haven't. It makes for truly teadious perusal of the =
list, fer sure.<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police