Steinway upright available

tom driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:41:24 -0500

List,
    A dealer friend of mine is clearing out some stock and is offering a =
Steinway upright,Model X, #76454 C. 1893.
    This piano is ebony with tight venneer  under a lovely coat of =
"Antiquing"
    Ivory poor, very worn action- hammers- tubby iron bass strings
    Board- block seem surprisingly good, but I really think this this =
should be considered rebuilding stock.
    I'll get a digital picture soon.
    The piano is located in Metro west Boston Mass.
    Please Email me privately and I will forward to the dealer.
   =20
    Tom Driscoll RPT