keytops

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:37:03 -0600

When I took on the job, I was pretty suspicious. The house was a wreck,
the piano had to be un-buried from "junk". When the husband -finally-
showed up, I found out that he was a self-employed contractor in-between
jobs (he was out making a bid). Long story short, unless I take him to
small claims court, I really don't think I'll get me money.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ