Square Grand Tuning

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:16:18 -0800

David I said: "Bring an oblong tip,you might need it........"
Good Advice.<G> Better advice: make sure you have a "Y" head with =
opposing oblong tips! Tuning with one oblong tip is an exercise in =
frustration and is definately an invitation to problems.
 and tune it where it's at."
BAD ADVICE! (what if it's sharp of 440 and hanging on by a structural =
"thread"? Hmmmm?

"I have removed the dampers in the past for access and strip=3D
 muted."
Bad advice. Not the proper technique!
"Have fun..."
Good Advice, but not really possible.<G>

"....hope your charging double."
This should be the standard, but by a neophyte? Hmmmm?
One last thing: Bring your stinging stock with you!

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I