Square Grand Tuning

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:30:41 -0800

Sure Joe, how many people do you know that can mentor a square grand =
tuning? The ones in my area are far to busy to ask. So tell us how. We =
want to know.

I wore one of those back supports last time and it really helped. I'd =
like to have another tech play the notes and tune it from the back with =
the lid off.

kpiano
  but you need someone to mentor you, to avoid the MANY pitfalls of this =
type of tuning.
  Just preparing the piano and yourself for this, is a whole different =
process, than "regular tuning". Proceed VERY cautiously. Stock up on =
pain killers.<G>