For Sale Items. Large list below. Also Balwin Grand

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:41:45 -0600

Note: The Renner Hammer Boring Jig is Sold. Other items are below. Please
take questions off list and direct to my email: rsnelson0984@mchsi.com or
call me
Cell: 217-972-7435

I'm limiting my work to tuning at a university and a limited number of past
regular customers. This will give me time for getting a website finished for
a novel going to press and another for a large collection of photos my
grandfather took in the late 1800's that are going on sale in galleries
starting in April. My wife says I need a few more thing to do. At 68 years
old I can't think of anything else! My five years with the PTG has been
great. Your support and teaching at the many conventions I attended taught
me much. Thank you,  Regards, Richard O. Snelson
Oliver Piano Service
Clinton, IL 67127

I'm going to give a general list of item that are now for Sale.

Hot Glue Pot. Schaff G-1155
2- Action Carrying, work Racks for uprights
Key Leveling Device Schaff #255
One older grand skid.
Piano Tilter, Schaff 1901 Modern shop repair truck
Electric hammer head smoothing iron Schaff 905
Sciorting insta-coiler Schaff 122
Pin block support Schaff 799
Backcheck wire bending pliers Schaff 5502
Jaras 4-in-1 let off rack, string height, backcheck and damper lever height
gauge.
Esico Wattage Controller to control temp on bushing tool and hammer iron for
steaming. Schaff 906
SK Foredom flex shaff tool, foot control
Variable desk controller for the above.
Small belt sander for SK tool hammer filing.
Packet of 37 replacement strings Schaff 2037 and the 2007 carrying cloth
case.
Spurlock Tools:
Soundboard router kit.
2 aluminum key carrying jigs.
Several set of  Spurlock cauls, including sizing
Two sets of brass cauls.
A lot of new bushing cloth from Pianotek Supply
Also a Bushmaster key bushing tool.
Pianotek heavy duty piano dolly.
Renner Center Pin Remover Pliers #1609
Original factory type wire bending pliers Schaff 244
Misc parts.
If some of you Chicago folks would like to drop in, we are about 3 hours
south. St Louis we are 2 1/2 hours north.

Also Baldwin 6'3 Grand. Started life as a player.
Action has new action parts and hammers, keys recovered. Hammers and action
done by Newton Hunt on his trip to Central IL. Piano needs pinblock.