Steinway Agraffe problem

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:23:52 -0500

Marshall,
My frazzled memory says: contact Kent Webb at Steinway (718-204-3119)
<kwebb@steinway.com>. I'm pretty sure that at the Steinway all day
session in Nashville he outlined a procedure to install a bolt to fill
the hole, which can then be drilled and tapped for the standard
agraffee. I believe he outlined the procedure to modify the bolt
yourself, but he (S&S) can provide the bolt predrilled for the
agraffee. Anyone else remember this, or is my sleep deprivation getting
the upper hand?
Patrick Draine (also Boston Chapter)