KAWAI LEG NEEDED

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:23:02 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_ltO6FZ0iExWgddi7Qz12vQ)
Just get a matched set, somewhere else.
Cancel out the orphan leg.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Greg Newell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 4:34 PM
  Subject: Re: KAWAI LEG NEEDED

  Brian,
          Perhaps it can be duplicated. Do you have a picture?

  Greg Newell

  At 11:35 AM 2/11/2005, you wrote:

    =20

    Hello,

    Can you help me?

    I received a call from a woman who has a Kawai console piano, model =
701-F.walnut  ( she believes it was built in the mid 1970's=AD1975) The =
movers broke the front right leg of the piano. (treble end).  She asked =
me to determine if she can get a replacement.

    I already spoke with Kawai, and no luck.  That particular model is =
considered "ancient history" with them.

    Is there anyone out there that has a Kawai leg to sell ?

    Thank you.

         Brian P. Doepke

          A.A.A. Piano Works, Inc=20

    =20

  Greg Newell
  Greg's piano Fort=E9
  mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20

--Boundary_(ID_ltO6FZ0iExWgddi7Qz12vQ)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--Boundary_(ID_ltO6FZ0iExWgddi7Qz12vQ)--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: cfea9.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 199 bytes