Years and Years of PTG Journals

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:23:23 -0500

I'm doing my semi-centenial clean-up of office stuff..and what do you do
with 10 years of Journals?

They seem to be everywhere..because they are.

Suggestions warmly welcomed..also, I anticipate having at least 20 more
years to deal with..so planning for further growth would be a good idea.

Please remember that I live in Florida, and plan to be here for the
foreseeable future. The reason I mention this is because storage space
in living quarters are usually fairly tight, and my home is no exception.

Fun on a Friday night,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)