Years and Years of PTG Journals

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:02:28 -0500

Phil,
         The sum total of what you have are now on CD as you probably
already know. That having been said I store mine in those plastic magazine
rack things that hold about one years worth of magazines at a time. They
are about 2 1/2" wide and open at the top. I simply line them up on the
shelf with each holder marked for which year it holds. Works for me.

Greg Newell