Killer Octave & Pitch Raise

Arnold Duin aduin@euronet.nl
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:43:22 +0100

You have to see it in a horizontal way. Hope this drawing will help a bit.

Mr. Klaus Fenner uses two radii one from the highest point to bass side
(diagonal) and another one to treble side which is smaller of course. The
same for the curvature of the front belly rail.

Greetings

Arnold

> Not sure I understand this, if you drop the soundboard on a perfect
> sphere, the high point will always be the same no matter which way you
> place it.
>
> David Love
> davidlovepianos@comcast.net

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...