Looking for New Client Software

pepsi29@sbcglobal.net pepsi29@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 01:17:49 -0500

I'm looking for a new client/scheduling/invoicing PC software. I've done
a lot of research and have found there's not really much to base an
opinion on.  Most sites give you a list of basic features, screen shots,
and ideas but leave you wondering if their program will really work
specifically to individuality and customize ability.  As far as I can
see, there isn't one with a trial period.  And different programs range
in price from $95 up to $1000.
I'd like to get some opinions on what really works.  What features are
nice.  What features are useless.  Compatibility issues.
And especially if scheduling can sync with a PDA.

Any advice, comments, and/or opinions would help.
Thanks.

Dave Foster