used tools

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:07:35 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0044_01C512E1.96748F50
Don't underestimate the little people, Brian.

Terry Farrell
  =20
  Yes, I am serious.  They help me with simple regulation items on =
various actions..tightening action screws and stuff like that.

        Brian P. Doepke

        A.A.A. Piano Works, Inc

  8 & 12 ????? you are serious?=20

  Richard Oliver Snelson

    ----- Original Message -----=20

    From: Brian Doepke=20

    To: Pianotech=20

    Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 3:36 PM

    Subject: used tools

    =20

    Hello List,

    My daughters, ages 8 and 12, are interested in my piano tuning =
business and what I do.

    Is there anyone out there who may have some old tuning hammers and =
other "beginner tools" that they are willing to get rid of so I can give =
one to each of my girls?

    Perhaps a private response would be better than using the list.  If =
you can help, I can send you my private email address after I get one =
from you.does that sound fair?

    Thank you,

          Brian P. Doepke

          A.A.A. Piano Works, Inc=20