used tools

Brian Doepke doepkeb@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:28:39 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0048_01C5139C.EF22FA40
=20
They both take piano lessons. Yes I agree that 8 might be too young, but
not 12.
=20
      Brian P. Doepke
      A.A.A. Piano Works, Inc
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Oliver Snelson
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 10:11 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: used tools
=20
I'm sure they can do those kind of things to help you. I taught a young
high school girl, next door neighbor to do pinning. She knew how to test
the work after she finished. But 8 years old to start tuning? Why don't
you develop their piano playing skills? I just think your way out in
left field with children their age. I've raised several and know there
attention span and learning need. Learning to tune pianos at 8...isn't
one of them.=20
Only my opinion..and really what that worth?=20
Richard Oliver Snelson
----- Original Message -----=20