Finishing questions

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:51:22 -0800 (PST)

Yes. But I have heard that Clorox is the best brand to
use, because it is relatively pure and leaves little
residue. Dilute at least 50% to reduce chances of
eating the wood.  NEVER use on a  piano's interior, as
residual fumes will rust all the ferrous metals.
Terribly.
     Chlorine bleach removes aniline stain dyes.
Oxalic acid removes other types of stains
( Water marks, rust, etc..)
     Thump