New website setup - www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com

jason kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:26:18 -0800

The images on the "rare pianos" page need to be brought way down in file
size. The page takes far, far too long to load, for no compensating benefit.
/Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Phil Ryan
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 4:22 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: New website setup - www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com

Hi Duaine,

Your website is a good start, but I have a few questions.

Why is your name at the top cut off?  If it's because of the 800/600
ratio, can you fix it for the average joe piano researcher surfer?

Tell us something about yourself, background, training, experience  and
your music business.  Is this a business site or a piano history
reference site?

What area of the country/city do you work in?  Do you service pianos in
South Beach?

Too much about computer software and piano history that clog the computer.

A good beginning however!

Phil Ryan
www.ryanpianoservice.com (Please be kind)