More CC vs RC questions was RE: Killer Octave & Pitch Raise

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:56:16 -0600

>I have one of those coming pretty soon (except without the transition
>bridge).  On your boards, are you using Ronsen Bacon Felt hammers?  Or
>the firmer German felt generally?
>
>David Love

The last one got the Bacon Felt Ronsens, and worked out quite well. My
methods and designs have changed since I did any real prospecting for
hammers, so I'm a little behind the curve as to what is currently out there
and available, and most of what is out there is too hard for this kind of
assembly.

Ron N