Big Fish 2 ; was "Fish"....my best guess.

Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:58:38 +0100

Yes Ron, actually my words do encourage one and all  (misguided or not)
to explore the world of piano sound to the fullest. They also encourage
them to show respect for the decisions, ideas,  design and building
philosophies of all other piano building folks the world round.  Seems
to me... just on the side... that a positivist approach that doesnt rely
one iota on blackwashing attempts on <<the other guys>> would be far
more successful.... and attractive.  Let ones work speak for itself.
But thats just my opinion.

Cheers

RicB

>/Then Richard Brekne wrote:
/>/
/>/Oh Gawd... will you folks ever give up with this
/>/kind of question ? It is absolutely hopeless at
/>/very best.
/
Your views give those misguided souls who are
silly enough to be exploring new ideas so much
confidence to carry on.

>/   Of COURSE the scale works as well as it can,
/>/it is exactly as the designer intended, what
/>/THEY wanted.
/
Back in 1900.