Ebony And Ivory tip?

Richard Gullion pianoguy@rogers.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:17:45 -0500 (EST)

Buffed sideways with what & how...they look terriffic.Give me more info. Or "is that all there is."
Phil Bondi <phil@philbondi.com> wrote:Hi all. I have a M&H A action in for Hammers, Shanks, Knuckles, and
regulate. The keys looked bad, but something told me there wasn't much
work there to get them to shine again. I have a bunch of 1500g sandpaper
lying around, so I gave it a shot. I wet the 1500, and sanded long ways,
then buffed sideways. The picture attached shows about 5 minutes of work
got out 90 years of gunk.

..and don't forget the capstans kids!

-Phil Bondi(Fl)