Really, Really Gradual Descent Fallboard

Israel Stein custos3@comcast.net
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:06:08 -0800

At 10:20 AM 2/20/2005, David Ilvedson wrote:

>If all else fails why close the fallboard?
>
>David Ilvedson

Gasp! Choke! DUST!!!!!!  Eeek!  (Hey, it's the customer's hangup, but I
have to fix it...)

Seriously, if someone paid $70,000 for a piano, shouldn't they expect a
simple thing like a fallboard to work? This thing is about 3 years old...

Israel