cleaning keys

Greg Graham grahampianos@yahoo.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:07:36 -0800 (PST)

Spurlock's Journal article on bead blasting was in
January 1992, starting on page 18.  Building the
cabinet is in February 1992.  Also a short addendum in
March 1992, where he recommends plans from TiP
Blasting Equipment.  I ordered those plans, which
actually say "SKAT BLAST, INC." on them.

I will take photos of my cabinet in a day or two (when
it stops snowing!).  I did not weld a frame as Bill
originally suggested, but went instead with simple
wood construction.  I used a pneumatic brad nailer to
glue and tack the case together quickly, and screwed
on some 2X4 legs with stem casters for mobility.  I
invested a full weekend and a couple evenings in the
construction, but it was worth it.  Commercial boxes
this big go for thou$and$.

Greg Graham

>Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
>Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:54:53 -0600

>Greg,

>In which year's Journal was the article?

>Barbara Richmond

Also, from Terry: