ear candles?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:31:23 -0800 (PST)

Try the ear cleaning kits ( carbamide peroxide ) sold
at groceries and pharmacies. They work great. You can
also use regular hydrogen peroxide ( weak solution )
to dissolve ear wax. Then blast it out with warm
distilled water and a squeeze bulb.
     Thump

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/candling.html