general finishing question

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 05:38:30 -0600

At 16:18 2/20/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Gordon.
>
>I don't get you (my english is  limited).  Can you explain what you mean ?
>
>Stéphane Collin.

(Re:"freeedom fries")

Your english is just fine, mon ami.  This is just some vestigial american
politics.  I wonder what they'll come up with for belgian waffles once (if)
they figure out where Bruxelles/EU headquarters are...

In which room are you doing that nice refinishing?

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder