RC CC cyberfish Ron O. craftsman and puters ETDs Aural tooners

Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:56:12 -0000

list I would never have known of his wonderfully elegant new grand =
action.... and other things!
Regards from Sunny Sussex-on-Sea
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Fenton Murray=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 11:01 PM
  Subject: RC CC cyberfish Ron O. craftsman and puters ETDs Aural =
tooners

  I believe much is lost in communication when it is reduced to a 100% =
computer dialog. No eye contact, no voice inflections. Satire is mistook =
for belief, nods and winks are not seen, rudeness is at first not =
recognized till much later, then resentment sets in. I'm new to this =
list, but now, thinking back I'm reminded of a few very important Guild =
members who have recently disappeared from view, now Mr. Overs' recent =
comments, I hope we don't lose him. Perhaps extra care needs to be taken =
in this cyber chat room when discussing those issues passionate to us =
all.