Ca convention Pictures

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:19:28 +0100

Hi folks

All these pictures about Dales pianos, and my own memories of
conventions I've attended got me to thinking,,,,, why are the public not
invited to the displays halls with the opportunity to buy any instrument
on display.  I mean, perhaps the big name manufacturers would be less
concerned, but the many rebuilders amoungst our midst would be
encouraged to bring some examples of their workmanship if they felt they
had a chance of selling a piano or two... or what ?  Besides... might do
the PTG good to spread its name around a bit more... being at least this
inclusive of the public might see a rise in awareness about what it is
we do.

just a thought.

RicB