S&S voicing picture

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:08:17 +0100

Hi Horace,

Thanks for your reply.

I had noticed this too (the yamaha-type tool, and the voicing block).

It is as if the picture was taken in a very short time when the guy was =
not working on voicing when the photographer came.
So the voicer must have put his voicing block without paying any =
attention to its position.
Maybe he said to himself  "people won't see it, whether I put my block =
in one position or another..."

So, is this man a "real" voicer? And was this picture taken in the S&S =
workshops ????

;-)

Q.