What the Hell?!!!

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:39:51 -0800

Barbara R. asked: "So, Joe, did you call Renner?  Were you nice?  ;-)"
Barbara,
Yes I called....and left a message. YES! I'll be nice! (Promise)<G> =
Besides, I truly like Lloyd and what he is all about. His wife is a =
sweetie. I suspect it will need some clarification, as to why the =
"groove". I, personally, don't like it. Because the "groove" has a sharp =
edge(s), it pulls bushing cloth out, as well. Not a good ideer, IMO.
Awaiting a call, at this time...while repinning over half of the set! =
grrrr! (I know, make nice.<G>)

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I