Your opinion on use of Pin driving fluid... was snappy tuning pins

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:00:51 -0500

To each their own, but I have found that a well drilled (the Nossaman
two-step) pinblock and mic-ed pins, pounded in with an air hammer produces
nice even predictable torque and a very nice smooth motion without goobering
any goop in there.

Terry Farrell