New Renner Center Pins

antares antares@euronet.nl
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:01:09 +0100

A very quick way to find out is to call Renner directly, and why not?.
There is a time difference on the east coast of, I think, 6 hours and=20
on the west coast 9 hours, so if, for instance, you live in LA, you=20
would have to call them at 7 in the morning.
Here is the number :  49 (for Germany) -7037 645020 ask for Mr.=20
St=F6ckle, he speaks English and is a technician.

EAR

On 23-feb-05, at 13:58, Michael Spalding wrote:

> Ron (and ships?)
>
> My first thought when I saw the groove was that they are doing=20
> something
> with automated parts handling / robotic insertion, and need the groove=20=

> in
> order to grip or orient the pin.  I'm looking forward to Joe's report=20=

> on
> Renner's explanation.
>
> Mike

friendly greetings