New Renner Center Pins

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:03:29 -0600

> Does it parallel the long axis of the pin, or is it a circle
> perpendicular to that axis?  (It's gonna cut felt either way...)
>
> I'm guessing the latter (if it's to prevent them walking out), but just
> wanted to check...
>
> --Cy Shuster--

It's a circle, perpendicular to the axis, right in the center of the
  pin. Near as I can measure, it's a millimeter wide, and 0.1mm
deep. The edges aren't sharp enough to cut felt. Here's a photo of
one (if this works) from a parts kit at least five years old.
Ron N

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Center pin.jpg
Type: image/jpeg