Extracting pictures from digest

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:04:07 -0700

The Mailman list software we use offers you a choice on the format of
the digest it sends you.  By default, you get all the messages strung
together and that tends to ruin the MIME formatting that mailers use
to delineate messages and attachments.

So if you haven't already tried this, try going to:

at the bottom of that page you enter your email address and click a button
to change your options (you will be asked for your list password and it offers
to send you a reminder of your password if you need it).

Try changing the option labeled "Get MIME of Plain Text Digests?".

Hope this helps,

-andy