Extracting pictures from Digest

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:28:46 -0800 (PST)

I receive pianotech in digest form, using Opera as my e-mail client.  I
have never been able to see the pictures embedded in those digests.  Is
there anyone else who receives the digest form and is able to see the
pictures?

Robert Scott
Ypsilanti, MI

Hello, Robert!

Yes, I get the List in Digest form, and I've always been able to receive the pictures.  For a long time I was on AOL...yes, I know, I know!...and got the pictures.  Now I'm on a DSL with SBC....and get the pictures.  I THINK that both of them use MS Explorer, and for that reason, I'm also pretty careful with my virus protection.  But I DO get the pictures, and haven't had problems with the viri, at least to this point.

Regards,

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40@sbcglobal.net