M&H BB for sale

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:44:04 -0500

Hi Avery,

Right! I don't know much about Dale Erwin, but my first reaction was=20
that this guy has a nice piano and is giving up on it when he'll=20
probably spend more money in the whole process of getting another=20
piano. He just needs to talk with with someone very competent with=20
these things.

- John

>  It sounds like you need to "talk" to Dale Erwin!
>
>  Avery
>
>  At 04:34 PM 2/24/05, you wrote:
> List;
>  =A0
>  Concert pianist and NEWBIE technician (since September of =9204) =
here.=A0=20
> Have been lurking and learning tremendous amounts from great posts on=20=

> this list for many months, and have emailed and spoken with several of=20=

> you privately.=A0
>  =A0
>  I own an M&H BB (#91577 - 2002) that I bought in Jan of 2004 which=20
> was supposed to be my personal instrument for practice and recording.=A0=
=20
> I have not been satisfied with this instrument since purchase, and=20
> have spent a great deal of time and money having work done on it,=20
> including new NY Steinway D hammers, which did not help.=A0 I now wish=20=

> to sell the piano, as quickly as possible (love/hate relationship with=20=

> it =96 and the =91hate=92 has won out).=A0 I thought maybe someone on =
the list=20
> may be interested for themselves or for a client.=A0 The piano came=20
> =91Stanwoodized=92, but with an EXTREMELY heavy action that has been=20=

> =91tweaked=92, but needs much attention.=A0 I think there is a truly =
great=20
> piano in there someplace, but it needs the eyes, ears and hands of a=20=

> far more skilled technician than me to achieve that.
>  =A0
>  Anyhow, I am only asking $29K for it.=A0 If anyone is interested,=20
> please email me off-list and I can provide with the =91sordid=92 =
history=20
> of the instrument.=A0 My private email is below and in the header of=20=

> course.=A0 Thanks everyone and it=92s a pleasure to read all the=20
> informative posts to this list =96 I feel like I know half of you=20
> intimately already!!!=A0 Cheers.
>  =A0
>
> Thomas Maurice (soon to be Associate member, Baltimore chapter)
> MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, CCNA, CNA, CCA, B.S., M.M.
>  tmaurice@verizon.net
> =A0

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available