tuning contract

Richard Gullion pianoguy@rogers.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:16:09 -0500 (EST)

Discounts available for: one client in a small town with in 45 minutes  with a church and two neighbours.: in town price. 4 times a year contract price. 5 bucks off current price. Teachers: only after reviewing referrals for one year. Store work 20.00 off regular price. I keep the client. Service work bill on a normal s/c rate.  Price shoppers are quoted standard prices on phone. No discounts for 1st timers. They are usually one timers, and call back more then any one with complaints about how their piano isnt right, now that you tuned it.

Maggie Jusiel <mags@magsmusic.net> wrote:
I offer discounts for re-tunings within 6 months and/or 1 year. I also
offer discounts for more than one tuning in a day, in the same area (30
mile diameter). I don't offer packages, but if someone asked me for one,
I'd probably come up with something. ;)
-mags,WV

> Hi List,
> Yesterday one of my clients showed me a flyer from the dealer they
bought the piano from , for a tuning contract. Two tunings for x amount
, 3, 4, etc.(my prices were considerably lower) The dealer assured me
that clients sent to me were not supposed to get these flyers. I told
them it was my understanding that these people would be mine.

> It got me thinking about offering similiar packages for tuning ,
regulating ,voicing, etc. Do any of you offer packages to non