new Tool

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:31:41 EST

In a message dated 2/25/05 7:03:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ptg@pianotech.org writes:

although  they recommend another supplier I bought mine cheaper  here
http://store.yahoo.com/tmt/conyourvacto.html

Brian

Brian,

Thanks for the tip.  I bought a couple of them, just in case my  customers
think they are particularly cool and want to buy one.

While I was on that website, I browsed other sections and found a
potentially interesting array of tool bags that look like piano technician's  tools
might fit well into slots made for computer tools.

Dave Stahl