cleaning keys

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:47:09 -0800 (PST)

David,
     I don't like them either. But they ARE water
based, "biodegradeable" ( according to the bottle )
and smell much less ( and are less toxic) than
gasoline. Just very, very concentrated alkaline soaps,
really.
     If you wear a gas mask and gloves, you can keep
your exposure to almost nothing.
     I would much rather this, then subject a customer
to owning a  piao that stank of the
cooking/pet/tobacco/body odors of the last 10 houses
the thing sat in.
     Thump