which lubes?

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:54:27 -0500

I use a 3cc with the longer needle for CA.....immediately fill after use =
with nail polish remover and use it again.  I use it primarily to put CA =
on pins. =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Porritt, David=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 4:07 PM
  Subject: RE: which lubes?

  Jason:

  =20

  I generally use Protec on hammer flanges and I apply it with all parts =
mounted using a syringe.  You can buy large syringes at any pharmacy.  =
While these used to be somewhat restricted to keep them from drug =
addicts, now they are freely sold so drug addicts won't share needles =
and get AIDS. =20

  =20

  dp

  =20