Anticipated drop pitch method !

tom driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:17:35 -0500

  -----From: George Bartlett=20
  Subject: Anticipated drop pitch method !

  Does any person know where in the archives I cold find the article by: =
 Defebaugh & Coleman on ;   "Anticipated drop pitch raise method with a =
acutuner".

  George
     =20
  George,
      I referenced the method recently.
      25 years ago the class was aural or with a Hale site-o- tuner.
      Aural or electronic is not relevant .
      It's the order of operations and the amount of overpull thats =
pertinant.
      I'll look thriugh my old convention stuff tonight and see if I can =
dig up the handout.
      Tom Driscoll