Looking for bookkeeping software

Geoff Sykes ivories.52@earthlink.net
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:27:47 -0800

Greetings all --

I'm a relative newbie and, this weekend, after going through all my invoices
and receipts to prepare for my taxes, I came to the realization that there
must be better ways do take care of this stuff. I am wondering who of you is
using some kind of computer based (PC) accounting/billing software and what
your recommendations would be. I'm not talking about tax preparation
software, I'm interested in software that will help me keep track of
incoming, (billing), and outgoing, (tools, supplies, services), expenses in
my tuning/repair business.

I look forward to your replies.

Geoff
Associate Member