Dangers of Teflon (TM)

Maggie Jusiel mags@magsmusic.net
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:06:21 +1300 (NZDT)

Protek is what I use, mostly.  As far as I know, it is the least toxic,
and does not contain teflon.  They have a liquid type and a grease type.
I am afraid of aerosols as some propellants eat into finishes, etc.  Also,
Protek doesn't contain silicone, which I try to avoid.  I don't mind
paying extra for it.  ;)