Dangers of Teflon

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:28:22 -0800 (PST)

Teflon, when inhaled in its burnt form
( see "overheated frying pan" ) can cause truly
horrible, Quasimodo-like birth defects. Now, this may
just be in regards to pregnant women, not men and
their testicles. I don't know.
     Anyway, look it up on the Net and you'll find
plenty, I'm sure.
     It is also very hazardous to those who work in
its production.
     So I would like to know if these popular CP
products are basically liquid Teflon.
     Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>