Unsure of your answer . ( " Teflon" in "Goose Juice" ? )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:51:03 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mr. Goss,
     I was unable to decipher from your two posts
whether "Gose Juice" contains "liquid Teflon".  This
may not be an issue for some, but I try to avoid
substances which are inordinately unhealthy: either
for me, or for anyone involved with them in any way.
     Thump

--- Michael Gamble <michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk>