FW: Scheduling software

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:34:59 -0600

Dave,

We use a program called Office Tracker. It's worked "fairly" well, but
hasn't been without its problems. Ever heard of it? Only certain people,
given the permission, can enter things into it or make changes. We use it
for booking the various rooms and recital venues.

I ( or the Music Dept.) might also be interested in at least looking at it.
Is it automatically set up so that anyone can make changes? If so, that
probably won't work for the way we're using it.

Avery