hearing improvement was average age?

D.L. Bullock dlbullock@att.net
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:15:35 -0600

I am as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth.  I don't go
around telling my age but I have been doing this piano tech thing for (well)
over 35 years.  I will continue doing it for another 135 years.  Since I
have discovered glyconutrients several months ago, I feel secure that I will
never suffer the degenerative diseases of old age.  This stuff will keep me
young and make me look and be younger than I am right now.

One major improvement I have discovered since beginning taking these
nutritional supplements is I just tuned all my pipe organs for Christmas and
I noticed a marked improvement in my ability to hear.  I have never had any
hearing problems, but lets face it....it is hard as heck to tune mixtures.
These are on one organ stop that plays between three and seven pipes for one
key.  They are all high pitches sounding something like a bunch of dog
whistles that need to be tuned.  This is what makes some organ tuners quit
or just repeat the old German saying, "Tune zee meextures?  Zat goes wit zee
rebuild."  I noticed I was able to hear things in those mixtures I have
never heard before.  Tuning them went at warp speed.  I have noticed being
able to tune a piano faster as well.  The high pitches are especially easy
to tune now.  I realize now that my hearing has improved from taking
glyconutrients.  I am hearing things I don't think I have ever heard even
from the age of 12 when I began this work.
D.L. Bullock