Cut off bar & fish pictures on Mason AA (Modified by KentSwafford)

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:33:58 -0800

  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Erwinspiano@aol.com
  Sent: January 18, 2005 9:36 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: Cut off bar & fish pictures on Mason AA (Modified by
KentSwafford)

      Hi Clyde
     The real pioneers of this technology if I'm correct  rightly goes to
folks such as Del Fandrich,Ron Overs in Australia &  Ron Nossaman from the
great state of Kansas.  What these guys have learned  they've freely shared
on this list for many years& I'm simply along for an interesting  journey in
sound production thanks to them.

This will all be part of my all-day seminar at the California State
Convention next month.

Del