Piano microphones - lid closed

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:42:23

Hi Dave,

If they must close the lid then I'd suggest a pzm style microphone. Those
the the ones on the "flat plate". Just fasten to the inside of the lid in
some none destructive manner.

http://www.mediacollege.com/audio/microphones/pzm.html

At 10:21 AM 6/2/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>       the lid closed and still mic it.   They have heard of a system with
>a small  bar with several small mics.     Dave Smith SW FL No virus found
>in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.322 /
>Virus Database: 267.4.0 - Release Date: 6/1/2005

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner