Pianos For Sale

Philip Jamison mortier@netreach.net
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:34:04 -0400

I'm looking for space, so I thought my fellow subscribers might be
interested in these "technician specials":

Steinway Upright #63641, ebonized. Not bad mechanically, but lots of
graffiti! Bracket legs, fretwork front. $450.

Baldwin 5' 6" rosewood grand. Circa 1925. Unusual 9-leg case with leg
connectors. A neat (custom?) case. Good, unrestored condition. $3500.

Tom Thumb Recordo. A roll-operated player grand only 46" long! Excellent
unrestored condition with orig. bench. $1800.

Thanks,

Philip Jamison Piano Service
West Chester, PA 19382
610-696-8449