Customer Handout -- for review (and flameage)

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:21:33 EDT

Constructive criticism from one and all...thanks!

Phil Bondi wrote:

<<I agree w/Don Rose..and think you can say what needs to be said in  1/2
the words.

you can do it!

-Phil>>

It's good to have editors...version 2 will be released shortly...:-)